Welcome to Infrastructure Asia’s privacy statement.
This privacy statement provides information on how Infrastructure Asia collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website, provide your contact data to us and/or purchase a product or service. It is important that you read this privacy statement which contains more detailed information about our data processing and can be accessed here.
1. Important information and who we are
Infrastructure Asia Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact our Data Privacy Manager through the form or contact information available on ‘Contact Us’ page.
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, gender, company and job designation
- Contact Data: includes company address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
This site may also contain links to websites which have data protection and privacy practices which differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as our connection.
- To supply our services to you.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To provide relevant business introductions.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or network relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data within Infrastructure Asia and external third parties. These may be contracted vendors who are supporting our marketing, outreach or other activities; or the government when required by law.
5. International transfers
Your Contact Data will be maintained in the MailChimp Marketing System but may change according to the needs of Infrastructure Asia. Further details are set out below.
We will transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to Singapore onto our secure systems. You agree to that transfer taking place. To comply with GDPR requirements, we need you to confirm that your contact details are correct and you would like to receive content from us or you will receive information from us where we have legitimate interests in sending you that information unless you tell us not to do so. We use Mailchimp to store your data and to send you our emails.
Mailchimp engages sub- processors to process your data on our behalf. The list of sub-processors currently engaged by Mailchimp and authorised by Infrastructure Asia is available here. Mailchimp remains responsible for these sub-processors' compliance. Mailchimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Mailchimp and its sub-processors store data in the locations identified in the Mailchimp Data Processing Addendum. The data you share with us here will be transferred to Mailchimp’s secure servers in those locations and Infrastructure Asia will download your contact data on to its own systems which are located outside the EU. You agree to this transfer of data outside of the EU.
Mailchimp maintains a privacy shield certification to permit this transfer in accordance with GDPR. Mailchimp uses technologies such as pixels and web beacons that allow us to track whether you have opened or clicked on our emails. This indicates how helpful our content is and helps us plan future content. We do not share this data with any third party other than Mailchimp, its sub-processors and our UK hosted email supplier. We do not collect any special category of personal data and we do not use automated decision making.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data are the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
- Make a complaint at any time to the Personal Data Protection Commission, the Singapore supervisory authority for data protection issues.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.